Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It's A Dog's Life
Max the Dog has had the right idea the past few days - to lie in the shade of our garden and do nothing except potter in and out for food and water. He managed to raise his head for the photo though!



I'm not doing as much knitting as I'd planned on my days off from work; I've managed to get to the armhole shaping of the back of Tide, and the back and one front is done on the garter stitch baby cardigan, and I'm almost to the neck shaping of the second front of that. I thought I'd better get a move on with the baby cardi as my friend's due date is this Friday. Not that the baby will want a woolly pully in this heat so it's a good thing I decided to knit a size 18" chest size cardi. At least it should be cooler in October when the cardi will fit *big grin*

Piccies of knitting progress tomorrow....

Goodness only knows how I actually managed to do it - but look, the links are there to the left. If you're not there yet please don't think I've overlooked you, I tried adding four links out as a trial run and was astounded when the technical stuff actually worked!! I'll be adding more as and when I have the courage to try it out again.

No comments: