Tuesday, August 22, 2006

WIPs Wipeout

This is what I managed to produce on Saturday afternoon whilst my oldest son was obsessed with his new birthday PS2. I started out with two lots of ribbing and ended up with two complete sleeves for my cerise half ‘n' half jacket:







I've also completed the baby cardigan for my friend's new baby boy (saw him this afternoon - he's gorgeous!) so now I just need to sew the cardi up, and the front ribbing on the bolero is half done, so that will be finished this week too. It's great when you have several projects on the go as they all seem to be finished at once.
Prolific knitting or what?

3 comments:

blueadt said...

I'd love to have that feeling but haven't had it yet. My projects are always at different stages.

Badger said...

That's a very nice colour you've chosen! And i'm sure it makes me a bad mother to say it, but i love video games! The peace and quiet you get to knit is awesome ;)

Melody said...

Well now Jon, the bubblegum pink cardi is for moi - I knitted the baby cardi in cream as my friend didn't know if she was having a boy or girl and she asked for either cream or white.

Sorry matey... :(

But I bought John the Brit a gorgeous pink shirt the other day and he was so thrilled with it that he wore it to a work jolly at York Races the following day.

DtB xxXXxx