Saturday, August 19, 2006

The last piccies from the Holiday in Wales...

I give you:

Knitting on the tram going down the Great Orme in Llandudno, and knitting at the bottom of the Great Orme in the tram, just by the ticket office. Did you know John the Brit used to live in Llandudno? Bet you didn't. He and Helen from Stash had a chat about how they both grew up there when I popped into Stash in Chester to buy books *shakes head*








Ah yes... knitting outside Dolbadarn Castle. I sat and knitted in front of the castle while the boys climbed to the top:



Knitting on the miniature steam train at Betws-y-Coed:




Knitting on the Highland Railway from Caernarfon to Rhyd Ddu, then back again to Caernarfon




Don't suppose you've spotted the train connection yet, then?

You know I mentioned a little while ago that I was really, really bad at remembering birthdays? Melody strikes again as I forgot to post my Uncle's card off to him yesterday. It was a funny one too. He'll just have to have giggle on Monday morning instead.

2 comments:

Hawkesley said...

It looks like your sock went on a lovely holiday to Wales!

Melody said...

Oooh pressies - I'll look forward to that!

DtB xXxxx