Monday, October 01, 2007

100 Posts!

Would you believe that this is my one hundredth posting onto my blog? A cause for celebration maybe.... pop by and leave a comment for me!

Until I realised that this was posting 100, this entry was going to be entitled "Pretty in Pink" as it is 1st October and the start of Breast Cancer Awareness month. I usually buy an item of Tickled Pink clothing to support the Breast Cancer Awareness charity, but as I'm an official member of Wardrobe Refashioning I'm unable to do that this year.

Instead, I will pledge to go through the whole of the month of October wearing at least one item of pink clothing to support Breast Cancer Awareness. This morning I'm wearing a pair of pink stripey socks, a pink hoodie and pink underwear. And here's the proof!



Righty-ho - back to my assignment. I probably won't have time to blog this week as I have several study type things to work on, so I'll catch up with you all next weekend. Have a good week!

11 comments:

Linz Knits Now said...

wow!!! 100 posts...well done on hitting your first century and here's next 100 posts.

I'm off to see if I own anything that's pink ;)

Hawkesley said...

Well done you on your 100th Post!!! I notice you didn't post a photo of your pink pants ;-)

Joy said...

I see it's only the pink sock you are modelling...........;)

franney said...

hehehe, yeah, show us your pink pants! *lol*

I always buy a pin badge and usually a Tickled Pink t-shirt too if i can find one in my size, it's a good cause to support :o)

I've changed into my pink bra since reading your post in honour of the occasion :oD

No, i won't be sharing piccies! *lol*

Congratulations on your hundredth post by the way, that is some achievement :o)

fibreclaireUK said...

100 posts - well done : ) I agree about cheap clothes falling apart. I bought son some 'play' clothes from a well-known supermarket starting with T. They are the only clothes that have fallen apart before he has outgrown them. I also discovered more about supermarkets and the way they treat their workers in poor countries. No more clothes buying from them for us!!

Linda said...

Happy 100th post day!! Thank you for the mention of breast cancer awareness month , I didn't know!

Jacquie said...

Amazing how quickly the 100 has come up - well done!

natalie said...

Did you get a telegram from the Queen?

n

Auntie Noo said...

I SO thought we were getting pictures of the pink undies!!!!! Congrats on the 100!

murdo said...

I know why you are not modelling the pink pants...it's hard to photograph reflective material such as pink pvc

Happy 100th post!!!!!!

Jo028 said...

Congrats on 100 posts, here's to the next 100 :)