Thursday, December 07, 2006

Stash Reduction Time!

Okay, I have things to sell, so I might as well see if anyone-who-reads-my-blog wants any of these knitterly items fresh from my yarn stash:

11 x 50g balls of Rowan all Seasons Cotton in shade Slick. Ten balls in an unopened pack and the other ball loose but unused. £20.00 for the pack including First Class postage to the UK:



10 x 50g balls of Sirdar Country Style 4 ply. Unopened packs of cream, denim blue, and navy up for grabs, one full pack of each. £9.00 per pack including First Class postage to the UK:






All my yarns are stored in a pet free environemt and we are a non-smoking household. You are welcome to drop me an email at melody.yarns@tesco.net if you're interested in any of the above yarns, or want to ask any questions *big smile*

I am also offering these yarns for sale in the Craft Market section on the Crafty Threads ‘n' Yarns forum (<-------- link to the right on my sidebar) so it's a first come first served basis for the yarns and the first person to say they want the yarn has first choice on it.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Debs, you've been tagged!!!! check my blog to see what I mean!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.