Sunday, December 17, 2006

Six Weird Things About Me....

Terri tagged me good and proper, so here we have six weird things about me; some of them are not that weird to be honest, but here goes:

1 ~ at a children’s party, I’m more likely to be found with the kids than with the grown-ups

2 ~ I have a Bsc Special honours degree in Genetics and Microbiology from the University of Sheffield (yes, really!)

3 ~ I’m actually quite supple and can sit cross-legged on the floor with the kids at pre-school, although I don’t have double-joined elbows!!

4 ~ not really that weird, but I usually wear contact lenses and refuse to wear my specs

5 ~ I prefer to write with a sleek fountain pen and ink than a biro, not that I get to do that very often in my job

6 ~ I can’t read a map to save my life

Now then, six people to tag with the same question... who shall I choose? I'll get back to you on that one when I've finished my brekkie.....

No comments: