Thursday, June 28, 2007

Check THIS Out!

I hadn't realised that my blog is now one year old - Happy Birthday Melody's Blog!

Time to confess my yarn splurge I think:





Rowan Cotton 4 ply in a beautiful shade called Aegean to knit Kitty from Rowan magazine 27 and a couple of balls of bamboo sock yarn from Hartmuth Wools in Germany. I also bought five balls of Sirdar Pure Cotton 4 ply in navy, cream and sand from the clearance sale at Kemps, and I won a pack of Rowan Cotton 4 ply in a bright and perky shade of Cheeky from eBay. Plus I won some Sirdar Luxury cotton 4 ply in raspberry to knit a cotton cardigan with 3/4 sleeves.


Garnstudio 'Paris' pure cotton in a scrummy raspberry colour, two shades of beautifully soft Fabel sock yarn, and the most delicious Alpaca you've ever squidged or sniffed in your entire life. All this little lot from Scandinavian Knitting Design :)

I forgot to mention that Danny's socks are now complete and on his little feet:


How could you not adore those titchy feet and squidgy knees?

3 comments:

Jo028 said...

Great new stash, have a sniiff for me too! Smart sockies for the little man, hope he's pleased with them :)

Seahorse said...

Happy bloggiversary!

Nice haul you've got there!

Auntie Noo said...

You are officially no longer a novice blogger!!!!! Nice SKD haul there, I knew you wouldn't resist the Paris for long!!!!