Saturday, January 06, 2007

Progress Pics

Just a few pics to show you my knitting progress this week:

The Ocean sock, almost up to the toe on the first sock. I'm lovin' this Sockamonth Challenge, although some people have finished their first pair already!!



And my new project that I cast on yesterday for the ‘Arsenic and Old Lace' knitalong on the crafty threads 'n' yarns forum. A lacy sweater in dark red Sirdar Mohair that I dug out of my capacious stash. I'm knitting this to the tune of this Sirdar Blur mohair pattern:



In all a good week's knitting methinks, since I was back at work on Wednesday, and there were new children in the setting after the Christmas break

2 comments:

Terri said...

The sock is looking brilliant, and the colours are so nice! I must do one of my pairs in vlue I think:-)
You're speeding ahead with the lace too aren't you, the pattern looks lovely, and very nice in the red!

belaybunny said...

Nice sock, I love the blues in it. And the lace is coming on nicely. I've still not started my lace scarf for the KAL. *hangs head in shame!!!*