Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sublime!
I'm completely in love with the new Sublime yarn and pattern books from just seeing them on the Get Knitted website see here.....click

Some glorious colours and some luxury fibre combos which will give Debbie Bliss yarns a run for their money I shouldn't wonder.

Luvverly!

I want to order some more Patons 100% Cotton DK, this time in the gorgeous Orchard Green colour, from one of my favourite eBay sellers this week so that I can knit myself the Debbie Bliss cardigan from Simple Living. Then I'm saving my pocket money like mad to buy a Kim Hargreaves kit, probably Charlotte or Tender. I love so many of the Kim Hargreaves collection kits that I've made a list of the ones I'd like to buy. I'd have to rob the bank in the village to be able to afford them all though *sigh*

4 comments:

dreamcatcher said...

I think the Sublime yarns are very aptly named :-) Now to look for an excuse, er, project to buy them for!

I've never bought a KH kit but have heard good things about them. There are so many wonderful designs ...

Seahorse said...

Sublime does look lovely :)

I've heard good things about the KH kits too. Tender is especially pretty.

Anonymous said...

Oh my those Sublime yarns & patterns are gorgeous !
I have never heard of them before .Are they a new company do ya think ?

ccx

Cheryl:) said...

Both of those Kim Hargreaves kits are beautiful. I especially like the second one. Does Get Knitted deliver to the US??