Monday, February 23, 2009

More Good Karma

I received some fabulous karmic swaps this morning and I am still knocked out by people's generosity and kind hearts:

I received some fabulous Spring cotton mix sock yarn and some luvly Spring flavoured Regia sock yarn through the Neverending Sock Yarn Karma Swap, along with some dark choccie and some fabulous novelty buttons which I didn't expect and were therefore doubly fab!

Photobucket

And a lovely parcel arrived from Croatia.... in the packet, well packed with bubble wrap and in their own little personalised packet, were two sets of the most gorgeous stitch markers that have been lovingly hand-made and posted to ME! Again, in the packet was another unexpected surprise of some wonderfully aromatic teabags that I will save for when the house is quiet and I have half an hours' knitting time scheduled.

Photobucket
Photobucket

On a less positive note, there has been something playing on my mind of late that, I have to say, disappoints me somewhat. I cannot for the life of me understand why certain people continue to judge other people and their actions by their own low standards. Enough said. Karma will prevail I have no doubt of that.

1 comment:

blog-blethers said...

What lovely parcels,MYK:o) The stitch markers are especially pretty.

About the other issue, I hope it resolves soon and in a way you are comfy with. It's horrible to have those sort of mental tussles around:o(