Friday, February 20, 2009

A Fun Fur, Fun Filled Scarf

Those who know me well will know that I don't have a lot of fun fur in my stash - I received this in a Karma swap recently and knitted two balls of it up into a soft and silky scarf for my mum:

Photobucket

I like it so much that I'll probably knit one for myself and STILL have yarn left over! lol! So thank you, Kath in Manchester for this swap yarn :-)

I used two 50g balls of Knitting Craft Knitting Yarn (exactly what it says on the label) on 6.5mm Brittany Birch needles and knitted until I only had enough yarn to cast off. It's not a hugely long scarf but I don't want my mother tripping over it, now do I? *smiles to self*

1 comment:

blog-blethers said...

I know we all tease FF, but it does make luscious scarfs, doesn't it? I'm sure your mum'll love it:o)