Monday, March 17, 2008

A Week of Deliveries

This week the postman has worked hard to deliver lots of goodies Chez Melody and here is what he brought:

A lovely selection of goodies from Hanne in the Round Robin Bag Exchange - the sheep tape measure is just too cute for words!







Some glorious lime green Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk double knitting yarn which I was going to whizz up into a classroom cardi but I think it's just too special to use in the classroom







And a whole bagful of cottons from Get Knitted - two lots of 4 ply cotton in pink and blue and one lot of it in the DK weight in grape. All for summer stuff for me :-)















And the postman will be working hard this week too let me tell you *wink*

I did get Mr Melody's Rigger Boot socks finished and the ends darned in this month - knitted in King Cole Merino DK in shade graphite, they are lovely, thick and cosy for wearing inside his safety boots when he's out on site. He seemed pleased when I handed them over anyway....

4 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

ooooh lovely goodies! I like the colour of the DBliss.

gilraen said...

Oooohhhhh!!!! Georgeous!!!! This must be succumb to temptation week for a lot of us ;) :)

I am looking forward to your other parcels :D

Joy said...

Hurrah for guilt free shopping :D You have some lovely things here Debs.

murdo said...

OOOOH... lovely parcels...sheepie tape winder is gorgeous!!