Friday, January 25, 2008

Round Robin Bag Exchange

We're having a Round Robin Mini Bag Exchange over on the Crafty Threads 'n' Yarns forum. The idea originated from Natalie of the Yarn Yard and the idea is that we each make a small bag and fill it with goodies to send on to a person on the list every month. I decided to sew mine as I have no spare time to knit a little bag unfortunately and with the wonderful Franney's help and advice, this is what I came up with. My bag is a little on the generous side as I didn't want it to be too small! Overall I'm really pleased with this mini - project and it was far quicker and easier to sew than to knit. The bag was made from remnant pieces from curtain fabric, so it didn't cost a penny. Not only quick but cheap too!




4 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

aw ain't that cute.

Joy said...

That's a fab bag :-)

Mine is still in the *ahem* planning stage sadly, hopefully that will be rectified this weekend.

Jacquie said...

That is gorgeous fabric!

I may have to make mine a little bigger.

franney said...

Wonderful! See, i told you it was easy! As for my instructions, i'm sure they just confused you more than anything else, i am rubbish at describing ::lol::