Sunday, September 09, 2007

Ooh! Ooh!

I forgot to tell you that Jacquie awarded me the Rocking Girl Blogger award last week..... how could I forget!!! I've been coveting that award for ages, and when I finally get one, I forget to tell you all *rolls eyes*

Thank you Jacquie! Now all I have to do is figure out how to add the button to my sidebar....

And now I have to award the button to five other bloggers, but I fear that they have all been nominated previously :( Here goes nowt:

1 My darlingest, best cyberbuddy Denver Jon of Colorado Knits who has a blog no more. Jon was the one whose blog I read every day and who got me into blogging in the first place. So thanks matey!

2 Jo from I'd Rather be Knitting - she knits some fabulous stuff and we seem to have the same patterns on our 'to-knit' lists. But she finishes lots more than I do!

3 The blogger who showed me Wardrobe Refashioning - Joanne from Don't Talk Just Knit - you gotta love a girl who refashions

4 Murdo and the Pirate Purls cos I love the nutty, orange, lab-coated muppet to bits, and I love her Perfect Paparazzi Pirate Purling girls too (and happy bithday for yesterday to the eldest Pirate)

5 Fegrig - not a Rockin' Girl Blogger as such (then neither is Denver Jon of 1 above, but we gotta have equal opportunities here guys) as he made me laugh so much with his dog-walking antics today. I hereby award both Fegrig and DJ a *cough* Rocking Boy Blogger button each. Bring it on boys....

4 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

Ahh Fegrig - yes indeedy a Rockin' boy - I read that dog walking/running thing at work the other day and had to take myself off to thelittle girls room to stop laughing before I got caught for not working!!! Well done on your award, you are a "Rockin Girl" indeed!

Piglottie said...

Congratulations on your award!

murdo said...

A well-derved award....now..if they ever bring out an award for people who encourage others kids to
a/ play loud musical instruments
b/ get parents to expire doing daft games
YOU WOULD WIN IT!!!!!

Melody said...

I really don't know what you mean Murdo....
*looks innocent*