Monday, April 02, 2007

More Progress


The never ending march into finishing WIPs continues as I'm just finishing off the collar of the Grace jacket that I started last year. Suddenly the jacket has regained its appeal when there is only a small amount to knit and finish!


With one WIP almost down, I cast on the stitches to knit Vanessa from RYC Classic Art this evening, so there's a new WIP waiting in the wings to take Grace's place once she's done:




It's another case of an unplanned project taking over, but I took some Sirdar Denim Tweed DK out of stash to play about with and possibly cast on to knit Tulip from the new Rowan magazine 41, and ended up looking through summer pattern books this afternoon. I had the needles free, I had the pattern in front of me and the yarn to hand; how could I resist such temptation?

No comments: