Saturday, February 10, 2007

Valentine



With Valentine's Day fast approaching I cast on the stitches to knit this red sweater.

I'm using Sirdar Denim Chunky yarn instead of Click, but the yarn is knitting up nicely nevertheless. The yarn is knitting up rather loosely on 8mm needles, but I'm assuming that it should be, and it's creating a nice soft effect. It's quick to knit too - I cast on on Thursday evening and I've already finished the back this afternoon. It'll be a cheap knit - the back only took one ball of Denim Chunky.

3 comments:

Terri said...

very nice!!! I love the red, and its knitting up soo fast too:-)

belaybunny said...

nice colour. i'm sure you'll have it finished in time!!!

blog-blethers said...

Hope you are feeling more like yourself now, debs. Can't believe how quickly you are skelping through the jumper, mrs! It's looking great. I really wish I could wear red - but as a pale skinned (deathwatch white really!) redhead, its a bit of a no-no:(