Monday, February 26, 2007

Keeping Count of the WIPs


I’ve got so many works in progress at the moment that if I list them all here I might actually get some of them done! Here goes:


a) ‘Grace’ jacket from Rowan magazine 27 in lavender All Seasons Cotton
b) Chicknits ‘Ribby Cardi’ in navy Jaeger Merino aran
c) A textured baby cardigan for a friend of mine. She went into hospital this afternoon, hopefully to have the baby, so I’d better get a move on with this!
d) ‘Bonbon’ summer top on a vintage Patons Cotton Soft DK
e) The fitted V neck sweater from Louisa Harding’s ‘Modern Classics’ book in lilac variegated Wendy Supreme Cotton DK
f) Jeanie Townsend ‘Kim’ socks in pink Online 4 ply sock yarn for the Crafty Threads ‘n’ Yarns Sockamonth Challenge
g) A half finished Valentine sweater in red Sirdar Denim Chunky
h) A lacy cover up sweater in dark red Sirdar mohair

and finally....

i) The Louisa Harding ‘Tide’ cardigan from last year.

NINE Works in Progress! Yikes! I’d better get a move on with some of them although I’m very tempted to cast on the stitches for a roving rib hoodie that I have the pattern for, which I want to knit in a cotton DK for the summer. Well, I would if I could find any spare needles.....

3 comments:

blog-blethers said...

lol oh MK ... I hope the 'WIP Hall of Shame' works for you [Mine is still sitting there, sticking its tongue out at me:)]

Catknit said...

Go on...finish something, you know you want to, just a small thing at first then move onto a bigger thing, then start another 3 projects-always a good knitting philosophy

gilraen said...

That is a big list! :)

I hope you get all of them finished :)