Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It's my Dad's Birthday Today........and he is 77 years old. I've just called him to sing "Happy Birthday to Yooooooo" down the phone to him, but then stopped halfway through to check that I had the right number. How embarassing would that have been??

Thanks to everyone who took the time to leave a comment on my new blog! And thanks to Denver Jon of Colorado Knits for pointing peeps in my direction ;-). I'm not half as witty or amusing as DJ I'm afraid, but I wish I was *sigh* Jon has suggested that I should change my blog name to ‘Deb the Brit Knits' or something with Deb the Brit in it anyway - you know that's a good suggestion DJ? Off to do it immediately if I can get Blogger to act nicely and do what I ask.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO PLEASEd to see you have started a blog !!!!
You will be VERY good at it ->>>
YOU ALWAYS HAVE A LOT to say on the knitting forums so you will make a great blogger !!!!!
Love
CCX
I agree with Jon about calling your blog Deb the Brit but Melody yarns is also good !

Anonymous said...

P>S>
I am NOT really 'anoymous ' it is me - (hristina Cx

Melody said...

So you mean to say I talk a lot then huh??!! LOL!!
Glad that you found me - when I know what I'm doing, I'll add you to my blogroll....

AuntyNin said...

Welcome to blogland! When machines or programs don't want to play nice, I find that threatening them with "heated, sharpened knitting needles" tends to help.

lieblingsgarn said...

Hey Deb, I'm on Blogger also and am slowly deciphering how to do what. I mainly figure things out lying in bed at night before I fall asleep! It took me a while to find the "links" section in the template sidebar and how to put a button in the sidebar but it was easy once I tried to go to sleep! I'm still trying to figure out if I can create FO page links, etc. Anyway, if you want to exchange Blogger tactics at making a fabulous blog you can visit me at LieblingsGarn.
Tschuss!