Sunday, June 29, 2008

Almost There

And you would never believe how exhausted I am. It seems a lifetime ago that I started my PGCE but this coming week will be my final week at University as a student and then it's out into the big, wide world as a year 1 class teacher.

I finished my third teaching placement on Friday and came out with an overall grade of Good in my final report; I was observed by an external examiner last Monday despite the fact that I couldn't swallow and could hardly speak to my class as I had raging tonsillitis!

My Professional Development Portfolio is up-to-date and completed for the final hand-in on Tuesday.... what am I to do with myself in the evenings now?? LOL!

I have piccies of new yarns but Blogger is being extremely silly and won't let me upload photies. No fair :(

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Congratulations!!! The world needs good teacher so badly and you'll be great. Wonderful news!

Doug said...

It has been a delight to work with you .... I still haven't got my socks!!

Doug

Melody said...

Thank you both.

Doug, it's been a pleasure working with you too and you are an inspiration to Primary Teachers and their use of ICT within the classroom.

Socks? You never told me what size!!

Deb C

Doug said...

My shoes are size 8 ... as you asked !!!